Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Bright Christmas's new blog! I am the owner of Bright Christmas here in Boulder, Colorado. I always had questions on how to decorate homes the correct way when I was younger and always had a hard time finding out the proper answers. My hope with this blog is to give you those answers, and to see your results! I'm open to you asking me questions, and in fact, I would love it if you did! Anything is fair game, from residential decorating, to business to municipalities just looking for some advice. Wouldn't it be nice if your home could look like this in the picture below? It's possible and I'm here to help you accomplish it!

Merry Christmas!
Alex Saldana
Bright Christmas
http://www.brightchristmas.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment